Just got back from Star Trek 2.
I wont spoil but
Holy shit. Almost as good as the original series. Almost. JJ Abrams is still a Sinestro-level jerk for saying he hated the philosophical side of the series.
*Puts on Spock voice* Something amiss, Captain?
Thinking I should maybe grow my hair out longer again.
M!AS: Some Drama to Slip Into: A SEQUEL!
- A little brother to the original. Need some drama for no reason other than you need drama? Here are some M!As for you. As with last time, please specify how long the M!A lasts or allow the mun/roleplayer to decide how long this will last. Enjoy!
- Vehicle: Your character has been in an vehicular accident.
- Anemic: Your character is losing a lot of blood.
- Water: Your character can feel liquid filling their lungs.
- Hot: Red and splotchy, your character's skin has started to turn into third degree burns.
- Vertigo: Your character feels as if the room is spinning and will now experience all the symptoms of vertigo.
- Shocking: Your character has just been struck by lightning.
- Drip: Your character is haunted by the sound of water and it's slowly driving them mad.
- Sleep: Quietly and unexpectedly, your character slips into a coma. (Please allow for the roleplayer to decide!)
- Guilt: A moment from the past has consumed your character and the guilt has overtaken them, paralyzing them.
- Alone: Your character believes they are abandoned and left for dead. If someone is in the room with them, they are heard in an echo.
- Stiff: Your character has no movement from the waist down. If they attempt to move, it is painful.
- Swell: Your character is suffering from a severe allergic reaction.
- Impale: Your character has just been stabbed.
- Fly: Your character has fallen from a great height.
- Mind: It started off as just a tiny ache. Your character is now suffering from a migraine.
“To prove that they’re real of course.” He reached out and scratched them.
“Can’t you see that they are real?” He huffed but nodding in acceptance, turning his ears slightly into the soft touch.
“Aw, they’re warm and everything, that’s so cute.”
A small grin appeared on his lips which he bit down on to muffle a silent purring sound. “Yeah I know; thanks anyway.”
“Is it weird hearing with four ears?”
Kyle rolled his eyes with a chuckle. “Well, to answer your question, my hobbies include being an artist and being a nerd.”
“Computer nerd.” She pointed her thumbs at herself. “But you already knew that. What you…
“The skill sts for acrobatics and ballet and completely different and they use different muscle groups.”
“Oh, well I bet Batman makes him take it. “Experts at everything” and all that.”